International Data Compliance Assessment
processes and activities against multi-jurisdictional standards & regulations
How Does Checkbox Automate This?
1. Record key information using dynamic smart forms
Use dynamic smart forms to record the key information about systems, processes, and business activities that you need to assess against standards.
2. Determine assessment outcome
Use decision logic to automatically reach an assessment outcome and summarise the compliance requirements based on factors including arrangement, location, and data types.
3. Facilitate the necessary approvals in parallel
Facilitate approval workflows in parallel across the different groups relevant to each data regulation.
4. Track assessments from a central location using dashboards
Easily manage and track the progress of assessments and approval workflows in real-time through customisable dashboards.
5. Generate bespoke documents
Automatically populate and generate styled and ready-to-go documents corresponding to assessments. You can easily create document templates for this by using Checkbox’s Word Add-In.