Self-serve Legal FAQ
Enable self-service with standardised, triaging by creating a legal front door and automate escalation workflows.
- Provides a self-serve tool for business users to have their questions answered immediately.
- Routes complex questions to the appropriate lawyer from the legal team.
- Provides a centralized dashboard to view all questions and the details, including status and category of question.
- Effortlessly re-use data in downstream systems: avoid re-key inefficiencies by automatically storing data and documents in third-party document or matter management systems.
- Ensure compliance and consistency of advice: through rule-based generation of advice, the quality of service provided is standardised and compliant-by-design.
How Does Checkbox Automate This?
1. Allow business users to access the self-serve legal intake and triage tool from their company portal
A URL can be embedded inside the company portal, or iFrame can enable users to access the tool while staying inside the portal.
2. Leverage decision-tree logic to provide automated advice
In-built decisioning helps business users self-serve their questions and advise them on what actions to perform next.
3. Centrally track questions and view data using dashboards
Based on assessment outcome, privacy breaches can be dynamically escalated using Checkbox's workflow capabilities to ensure efficient actioning and pro-active risk mitigation.