E4: How HESTA’s Legal Team Drove Transformation Success In Collaboration With The Business
In what ways can in-house legal teams look to the business to help compliment their legal transformation?
On today’s episode we have a legal transformation story from Jorden Lam who is the General Manager of Operations & Service Delivery – previous to that, she was the General Counsel & General Manager of Commercial Affairs at HESTA leading the legal team and driving the transformation that you’ll hear about today.
- Jorden’s career journey and how she got started at HESTA
- Why lawyers are best placed to be problem solvers within the business
- Challenges faced by legal teams within growing businesses
- Collaborating with the business to achieve legal transformation success
- Why lawyers are inherently well placed to understand process
- How technology implementation is accelerated by well understood processes
- Iterative improvement mindset
If you would like to connect with the show host of guest you can find them at:
- Jorden’s LinkedIn profile (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jorden-lam/)
- Minwoo’s LinkedIn profile (https://www.linkedin.com/in/minwooyim/)
This show is made possible by listeners like you!
- If you enjoyed the show, we would love if you could leave us a 5-star rating or written review to help get the word out!
- If you have a digital transformation story (or know someone who does) feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you.